Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

UPS Truck

I have a love hate relationship with UPS company. They bring me joy but at the same time their shipping cost an arm and leg. I remembered last time I tried to mail couple pieces of A4 size paper to Malaysia, man... the shipping cost is unbelievably HIGH, like a student on weed; like the air plane in the sky; like a junkie after shot... I'm not kidding...

It cost approximately $131.00 to mail couple pieces of A4 size papers.

Seriously UPS? Seriously you think you are going to get any business off me?

On the other hand, the UPS man that run the delivery route of my office is so cute :D I could stare at him day and night. He has the cutest smile and every time he comes in, he is always so polite. Cute guy!

Most importantly he compliments me. OKAY, I think he is cute only because he compliments me, NO! He is truly cute though *insert smiley face*

No comments:

Post a Comment