Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I stalk Sephora website

Addiction huh? Yeap, yeap... I spent too much money on makeup. I was talking to my friends earlier this week about makeup, and a guy friend asked a very interesting questions.

He asked:"So, why are you getting so many palettes when you have those colors already?"

(my initial reaction was like, no color are the same, yes you can get dupe and stuff but there're so many brands out there, different quality, different finishes and so many thing else, but he wouldn't understand since he is a guy. So I answered)

Me:"Well, I collect makeup, there're like collectible to me."

He:"Ohhh, that's understandable."

I think he really does understand since he is the type of person who would spend $300 on a pair of jean just because it is limited edition. Similarly, I would spend $54 on a palette since it is limited edition.

We're sick... and the major industries out there are using our illness as their money making opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment