Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

T_T

8:30a.m
My phone rang and it was a co-worker that called me.
XX:"Feh, do you have online access to magazine, Upstream magazine we have?
me:" I am not sure what that is."
XX:"Well, the Upstream magazine/newspaper."
me:" I don't, but I believe whoever initially setup that subscription will have the record of what you looking for. Do you remember who initially setup that subscription?"
XX:"Well, they called me to set it up and they sent the information to me."
me:" ...."

Sometimes, well all the time, I feel speechless talking to him.
My big sister said once, his emotions is worst that a women going through menopause.

Like seriously dude? I guarantee you will not damage your brain by using it once in a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment