Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Lancome vs. Shiseido

I'm testing out two eye cream samples I got from Sephora. Don't you just love how a store like Sephora allows you to just go in, grab some samples to try out and leave? I love store like this! But the last time I stopped by for these samples, I didn't leave wealthy... I got myself a Clarisonic facial cleanser device, which I am super happy about! I felt that investment is well worth it.

Back to the eye creams. These two eye cream samples I picked up are Lancome microlift R.A.R.E and Shiseido benefit. As advice, I apply one eye cream per eye and compare the result over-time. It's been a week after testing out these products, and let me tell you, I can already see a different. That truly surprises me!

Shiseido, I applied on my right eye, has made my eye so much more plumped and nourished looking. The dark circles on the right eye is noticeably less obvious. It made my right under-eye more puffy BUT compares to the left eye which I applied with Lancome eye cream is looking so much more dry and wrinkly.

I think what I will do from now on is to switch up the order of these eye cream samples for another week, so I will be able to compare them throughly before making the purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment