Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New life!

EXTRA! EXTRA!

Second sister has gave birth to the cutest little niece of mine :D
My parents said that little niece look just like second sister! I can tell already she will be very pretty. New life, new start, I know she will put a smile on a lot of faces. Mom and Dad, big sister and myself. It's such exciting NEWS!

I love baby and I can't wait to see this little new family member of mine!!!! Tiny hands, tiny foot, tiny mouth and tiny gloves and shoes that covers them! Ahhhhh... I'm so excited!

I am truly an Aunt now! Like real aunt when I call my mom's sisters aunt, and now I'm one of them! Did I mention I am super excited? :D

Wishing little niece, second sister and family of hers with endless luck and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment