Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Make up? Makeup!

I've only been in the game of makeup world for a little less than a year. I still remember Olay moisturizer is all I use through out my highschool and college year. At one point of my life, I've never known there're differences between foundations, tinted moisturizer, BB cream. Needless to say, differences between oily skins, dry skins or combination skins; the finishes of the foundations as well as staying power.

February 2010, is when I first starts watching a lot of Youtube videos. RayWilliamJohnson and CommunityChannel are my favorites when I first started. I love to think that I am a funny person, or at least I try my hardest to be. Slowly I starts watching "recommended videos" by Youtube and later to find out, youtube is like a deep deep well with countless information. The deeper you dig into it the more you can get from it. I've always compare youtube to google in videos forms. It is that deep!

Well, back to the story. You must ask, how do I starts watching beauty guru videos on youtube? It all started from a video Nat (CommunityChannel) made imitating Pursebuzz on "How to fake abs". I cried after watching that, it is too funny to begin with and I've never thought people would actually try to fake abs or neither it is possible. There's a link provided in the info. bar under Nat's video which brings viewers to the original video created by Pursebuzz, so I clicked and that's how it all started.

After watching that "fake abs" video of Pursebuzz, a lot of beauty guru recommendation videos pop ups on the front page so... there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment