Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Monday, January 10, 2011

MAC Peacock collection

I KNOW I KNOW! I had too many makeup, eyeshadows and whatever. D= I feel sorry for people who feel bad for me. I know makeup will expires and it does not stays and it is not worth it in a long run, it is like pouring money down the drain, but I love them!

What's the point of life if I am living without a goal and passion? Before I can find and hooked on another passion, makeup is my current passion. I feel like I can't live without it. I would like to share, I would like to collect, I would like to owned them all!

Peacock collection came out by MAC on January 6, 2011. This is the first MAC limited edition bandwagon I jumped on and I am sure that're more to come! I got about 6 eye shadows from this collection which is about half of what it came out. I felt happy and satisfied after being able to get the color I wanted! Even though the price is a little overwhelm, BUT BUT!! I am happy :D

Not sure if I should do start a beauty blog like the youtube beauty community did, but I am sure I will eventually starts doing that cause I am hooked on makeup. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment