Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ROad Trip!

Well, half road trip. T, M & I will be leaving Houston to VEGAS, on Christmas day. Early Christmas morning eh~ I am not sure why American always so excited about Vegas. Do they think Vegas is where the magic happens? My thought is most likely that's the place you normally lost your undies.

I am not super excited about this trip since I will be taking another trip right after this to Malaysia and then Hong Kong. That's like so many traveling! Too many traveling! But at least I get to meet my K. I am excited to meet him, but not excited about his decision of not coming here. Is like heaven is serving McDonalds and you can still get heart diseases. I know right!!!

Anyhoo, Cambrey broke down and I am looking to get a new car. I am not sure if my credit allows me to do so but I am sure hope good things will happens. FEH FIX YO SELF UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment