Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Overwhelm... Breath! Breath Feh

A regular lunch time Target shopping trip has got my heart pounding...

I roamed the Target store during my lunch hour as usual. Picked out a "pilot pass' gift card thinking of gifting it as my brother-in-law Christmas present until I remembered he got flying-sickness after the recent fly-ride.

As I place the gift card back to it's original place. A guy, good looking guy stands in front of me and stares at my direction. I turned around but didn't see anyone behind me. Still, I never thought a guy would ever stares at me, so I turned around and walk away to the cosmetics aisle to end my trip.

And BAM... he walked towards me, stopped in front of me and talked to me... I was astonished.
I'm not sure what should I do, I just stands there and stutters.

"This might be the only time I'll ever see you, so I know that I will not pass." J said.

Many times, guys came up to me, talked to me and then they stopped. But he is quite persistence. He demands immediate meetings... that's just odd. Ahhh, I am blushing and I feel blessed at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment