Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A FUCK YOU instead of SORRY

3/24/2014, Monday, 6:45 PM

Just got home from work with baby bear, Michaela.
Her dad has Monday off and has been working on some light packing, moving and whatnot. I have the majority of stuff packed in boxes already over the weekend, and boxes are ready for movers tomorrow, 3/25/2014, Tuesday.

So, the first thing he did is greet her daughter, Michaela, then he asked me where the cable ties are because he needs to hang up the "BEWARE OF DOG" sign at the front door of our new house, TONIGHT, (I guess otherwise the house will burn down or something I suppose). I told him it was in the wine case.

Him in the kitchen and me in the living room with Michaela in my arms

He said: "I can't find it."

(I looked at the untouched wine case and thought, it is impossible that items on top of the wine case will be tidy if he really did searched in there, and so)

I said:" Did you even search the wine case?"

(His tone changed and sounded irritated, raised his voice and)
He said:" What the fuck you mean by did I even search the wine case? I told you I searched it and I couldn't find it, can you just shut up and get me the cable ties already?"

(I feel dishearten and thought, here he goes again)
I said:"If this is the tone you have to ask for someone's help, you know that no human being will help you with that attitude."

He said:"I don't want to fucking argue with you, just get me the fucking cable ties."

(I stayed silent, with Michaela in my arms, we both stare at him)

He yelled again:"Are you going to get me the fucking cable ties or not, fuck your mom, are you going to get me the ties or not? (slowly increasing his tone)"

I said:"You are not going to get what you want with that attitude."

He yelled:"Fuck you what fucking attitude?"

(I stayed silent)

He said:"So what the fuck do you want me to say?"

I said:"Sorry? I need a sorry from you."

He said:"I didn't do nothing fucking wrong and I'm sure as hell don't feel sorry for you. Now are you going to get me the fucking cable ties?"

(I turned my back, with Michaela in my arm still, grab my purse and go upstairs)

He mumble:"If you don't get me the cable ties, I'll go out and buy it myself, is no fucking big deal."

(I breastfeed Michaela and play with her a little in bed)
(He then stormed up)

He said:"So are you going to get me the cable ties?"

I said:"I just need to hear you are sorry."

He yelled:"I'm not fucking sorry, I'll go out and buy it myself, I'll take Michaela with me."
(I stayed silent and watched her took Michaela downstairs. I walk downstairs, search the wine case and found 6 cable ties, I handed them to him)
(He didn't say thank you, arrogant bastard)

He said:"So are you going to pack the storage by tonight?"

I said:"Yes"

He said:"I'll take Michaela to the new home so you can have all the time to pack this up yourself."

(They left)
(I continued packing and group up some remaining items like Michaela's toys, wet wipes, scattered socks, some markers, pens around the floor, run the last round of laundry, while the maniac took my daughter to the new house and watch TV)

Questions: Does a women life have to be like this all the time? I don't think I want to live like this for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment