Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

People Change

It's amazing to see how people change. I've read it somewhere that there's a word for it call "Grow up"

Take myself as an example, I used to be:

  1. Happy
  2. Active
  3. Have faith in people
  4. love makeup
  5. love exploring
  6. Feel free
  7. Doing things I love
  8. Have passion at my job
  9. No goals
  10. Waste money
  11. Fantasize my happy marriage life
  12. Irresponsible


It has only been 2 years, and I've:

  1. Got married
  2. Have a daughter
  3. Stopped going to the gym
  4. Stopped feeling happy
  5. Stopped obsessing over makeup
  6. Used the same palette for over a month (that never happen after I discover makeup
  7. Started loosing passions
  8. Started feeling unhappy everyday
  9. Started feeling I am not myself
  10. Discovered there's no fantasy
  11. Discovered Marriage life sucks
  12. Started saving
  13. Started to be responsible
  14. Started goals

I used to feel I can do anything, but now I feel miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment