Oppss, busted!

Oppss, busted!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stall - A Nasty Unsupportive Husband

If you live long enough, there will be the day where you need to refresh your Résumé, get out in the job market, and compete with others qualified individuals for whatever position that can sustain your family, your financial needs and your pride, your passion and your whatever. Job hunting, mid-night searching for positions, customizing cover letters, thinking deep about your weaknesses, your strengths and making up stories of what you would like to achieve in five years and your ultimate, perfect, goal for life. 

I guess, my time has come, where I need to perform the above mentioned tasks - on top of the cooking, child teaching, floor sweeping, dish washing, laundry folding, story reading, and other wifey tasks. It is not easy just thinking about the complexity, let alone, living it everyday; it is especially harder WITH AN ASS ATTITUDE, UN-SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND. Every single decision I made, he has to veto it.

  • He has to give me the non-industrial related information he gathered from his friend who is not even in the field I worked and told me that my job market is limited and my growth in the society is limited. 
  • He would tell me to make a decision and stick with it and he would support me until eternity; to later asked me to take whatever crap that I can take when it is offered.
  • He would tell me at 2:00 PM that I do not need to transfer the babysitter cost to his account, to later at 8:00 AM the next day asking me where is the money, cause he didn't see it in the bank account.
  • He would say that I support whatever decision you made, to later tell me that I am inferior and I didn't think about the family. 
  • Conclusion - he is an ASS
The story behind is: 
My current company has announced its close of business and will end our employer/employee relationship at the end of March 2014. Having over 5 years experiences with the company, and all the areas I've worked along this 5 years - I am passionate about event planning. I love the people, the professionalism, the tasks involved and almost everything else that comes with it. However, all great thing will come to an end. My boss, who in his late 50s, probably thinking about retirement and have decided to close the company down.

He'll keep 2 of the employees to run daily stuff until the business wine itself down. It was a sad announcement. 


No comments:

Post a Comment